We want you to look, feel, and most importantly, smell your best this Valentine’s Day. We’re listing a few of our most popular items according to their scent profile so you pick up just the right products to celebrate this day of love.
You can’t go wrong with sandalwood or bay rum. As the two most popular male fragrances, these nostalgic scents are timeless and requested by men of every age.
- Fendrihan Shaving Cream, Sandalwood
- Proraso Red After Shave Lotion with Sandalwood and Shea Butter
- Royall Bay Rhum ’57 Eau de Toilette
- Edwin Jagger Moisturizing Sandalwood Aftershave Lotion
- Taylor of Old Bond Street Gentleman’s Pure Vegetable Soap, Sandalwood
Traditional Floral Scents
If you’re a traditionalist, you might stick to more floral scents. Classics like rose or lavender are romantic and give a soft and sweet aroma.
- Taylor of Old Bond Street Shaving Cream Bowl, Lavender
- Saponificio Varesino Special Edition Shaving Soap, Cosmo
- Klar’s Classic Body Soap, Palm Oil-Free, Lavender
- Floris London Hand Treatment Cream, Rosa Centifolia
- Source de Provence Hydrating Day Cream, Rose
Modern Warm Aromas
For something a little different, modern scents like those with notes like tobacco and whisky, are warm and inviting.
- Tabac Original After Shave Lotion
- Persons of Interest Eau de Parfum, Havana Conference
- Geo. F. Trumper Spanish Leather Bath Soap
- Farmacia Santissima Annunziata Tabacco D’Autore Shower Gel and Shampoo
- Farzad’s Tobacco Shave Cream
Fresh and Clean
Refreshing aromas can have everything from fresh citrus to cooling marine notes. Opt for one of these products if you’re looking for an uplifting scent.
- Baxter of California Deodorant Stick, Citrus and Herbal Musk
- Cyril R Salter Sublime Citrus Luxury Shaving Cream
- Fine Classic Shaving Soap, Fresh Vetiver
- Ach Brito Mogno Soap Bar for Men
- Mondial Antica Barberia Original Citrus Cologne
Looking for something different? Visit our website!