Warm up your grooming routine this winter by incorporating inviting, seasonal fragrances into your daily mix. Look for notes of tobacco, vanilla, spices and wood when selecting everything from cologne to shaving soap. We’ve listed some best-sellers below to help you select a new winter fragrance.
Wood / Oud
Popular throughout the year, wood inspired fragrances, particularly oud, are ideal for colder months. Offering a perfect balance of spicy and sweet, the wood and wood based scents are warm and lasting, making them a great contrast in colder temperatures.
- The Art of Shaving Cologne, Oud Suede
- Mondial Luxury Bicolour Shaving Cream
- Caswell-Massey Gold Cap Woodgrain Sandalwood Cologne
- D.R. Harris Marlborough Aftershave Splash
Incorporating grooming products with a hint of spice is just what you’ll need to stay warm in freezing temperatures.
- Proraso After Shave Balm, Wood and Spice
- Henri et Victoria Artisan Shaving Soap Vegan 2.0, Bay Rum
- Musgo Real Agua de Colonia No. 3 Spiced Citrus
We’re not sure what it is about the tobacco fragrance that makes it so irresistible, but we’re into it. Like other scent profiles, the tobacco fragrance varies by brand but is generally warm and spicy with just the right amount of sweetness.
- FARZAD’S Tobacco After Shave Lotion
- Taylor of Old Bond Street Shaving Cream Bowl, Tobacco Leaf
- Geo. F. Trumper Spanish Leather Cologne
If you’re tired of spicy, opt for something sweet with a vanilla infused product. Unlike the traditional wood and spice combinations, vanilla gives off sweet, warm, and inviting notes that are masculine yet not overpowering.
- Acca Kappa 1869 Eau de Cologne
- Ogallala Bay Rum and Vanilla Aftershave, Pre-Shave, Skin Toner
- Fendrihan Shaving Cream, Charcoal