We’re often asked for tips about storing shaving soap. Should they be covered, uncovered, left in a bowl?
Ultimately the storing method is a personal choice but there are some things you can do to preserve the life of your shaving soaps.
Tips for Storing Shaving Soaps:
- Clean/rinse soap of debris after use.
- Allow the soap to air dry after each use and between shaves to prevent mold.
- Store soap (wet and dry) in a cool, dry place away from sunlight or heat.
- When using a bowl or container with a lid, cover the soap only once it has completely dried.
- Found an old soap? Most soaps are usable after their expiration date but its fragrance may have weakened.
Looking for a new soap? Shop here!