Winter can be a lot to handle, especially for your skin! Ensure you’re maintaining a good skincare routine throughout the colder months with these winter skincare solutions.
With the most exposure to winter air, your face can feel dry and tight and might even be red with prolonged exposure. Cleansing, exfoliating, and moisturizing are key to keeping your skin hydrated and healthy in the winter.
Face Wash & Exfoliating Face Washes
- Preston Exfoliating Face Wash
- Anthony Glycolic Facial Cleanser
- Jack Black Deep Dive Glycolic Facial Cleanser
- men-u Ultra Concentrated D-TOX Deep Clean Clay Mask
- Institut Karite Shea Butter Hydra Mask
- Salt & Stone Antioxidant Facial Hydrating Lotion
- Baxter of California Oil Free Moisturizer
- Urth Antioxidant Face Complex Daily Moisturizer
- Macrovita Hydrating Face Cream for Men
Your face is not the only thing that will suffer from dry, achy skin. Your whole body will feel the effects of the cold weather, making hydrating and exfoliating your entire body just as important as your face.
- Salty Britches Winter Skin Relief Ointment
- Duckish Unscented (Shea) Body Butter
- Speick Natural Body Lotion
Body brushes are a great way to quickly and effectively remove dead skin. Along with exfoliating dead skin, they also help improve circulation.
- Hydrea London Pure Bristle Bath and Massage Brush, FSC Beechwood with Rubber Grip
- Pure Natural Beechwood Boar Bristle or Tampico Fiber Body Massage Brush – Made in Germany
Hands & Lips
Painful and uncomfortable, dry hands and cracked lips are telltale signs that winter has arrived. Nourish both hands and lips with quality products
- Duke Cannon Bloody Knuckles Hand Repair Balm
- Crown Shaving Co. Active Relief Hand Cream
- Baxter of California Hydro Salve Lip Balm
Cold weather also strips moisture from your hair, which can damage and break strands. You may want to switch shampoos or conditioners during the winter if you notice dryer than normal hair.
- D.R. Harris Therapeutic Shampoo, 100ml
- The Art of Shaving Rosemary Hair Shampoo
- Billy Jealousy Scruff Hydrating Mist
Winter is hard, especially on your body. Try some relaxing apothecary remedies to help warm up your winter.
- Rinse Bath & Body Co. Shower Bomb
- Lucky Tiger Head to Tail Muscle Rub
- J. R. Watkins White Cream Liniment
Shop our full WINTER COLLECTION here for more skincare solutions!