Aloe vera, the spectacular succulent, is filled with natural healing properties. Along with relieving sunburn, it can do so much for your skin!
Used for centuries as a common remedy, aloe vera is a popular modern ingredient found in skin care for men and women. Containing vitamin A, C, and E, as well as many amino acids, aloe vera’s ability to act as an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant agent calms, heals, soothes, hydrates, regenerates skin cells.
This results in smooth, soft, and healthy skin from head to toe. Studies have also found aloe to be effective at treating acne, reducing dark spots, and treating dandruff.
You’ll find aloe in some of your favourite shaving and grooming products. If you’re looking for something soothing, especially after shaving or if you have sensitive skin, you’ll want to invest in an aloe-enhanced product.
Top-Selling Aloe Pre-Shave Products
- Fendrihan Aloe Water Pre-Shave Oil
- Col. Conk Natural Original Pre Shave Oil
- Crown Shaving Co. Supreme Glide Pre Shave Formula
Top-Selling Aloe Shave Soaps and Creams
- Fendrihan Aloe Water Shaving Cream
- Proraso White Shaving Soap for Sensitive Skin with Green Tea and Oatmeal
- Proraso Blue After Shave Balm with Aloe and Vitamin E
- Edwin Jagger Aloe Vera Natural Shaving Soap
- Taylor of Old Bond Street Organic Shaving Cream Bowl
Top-Selling Aloe Bath & Body Products
- Baxter of California Invigorating Body Wash
- Rinse Bath & Body Co. Organic SPF 30 Sun Stick
- Brickell Invigorating Mint Body Wash with Aloe
- Macrovita Hydrating Face Cream for Men
- Maître Savonitto Aloe Vera Soap, Palm Oil-Free