We’re halfway through winter but we know there’s more cold weather ahead. To warm up our grooming routine, we’re pairing our favourite winter fragrances to help you spice up your seasonal shave.
Wood & Spice
For exotic fragrances, try mixing products with woody and spicy notes that create warm, rich blends.
- Fendrihan Sandalwood Shaving Cream + Taylor of Old Bond Street Mr. Taylors Aftershave Splash
- Proraso Shaving Cream, Wood & Spice + Floris London Aftershave, Elite
Tobacco & Bourbon
Warm yet sweet, a tobacco and bourbon combination is a must try during the winter season. A bourbon scent compliments tobacco notes to elevate the overall fragrance.
If you find a scent you love, don’t be afraid to double up on it! We love the Taylor Tobacco Leaf collection;
- Taylor of Old Bond Street Shaving Cream Bowl, Tobacco Leaf
- Taylor of Old Bond Street Tobacco Leaf Luxury Aftershave
- Taylor of Old Bond Street Tobacco Leaf Deodorant Stick
Cedar & Orange
A pairing that might surprise you is the warm earthy notes of cedar combined with refreshing and uplifting orange.
- Taylor of Old Bond Street Shaving Cream Bowl, Cedarwood + D.R. Harris Marlborough Aftershave Splash
- Fine 21st Century Shaving Soap, L’Orange Noir + Persons of Interest Eau de Parfum, Suite 1742
- Geo. F. Trumper GFT Shaving Cream + Musgo Real Agua de Colonia No. 1 Orange Amber
Mint & Menthol
For those that aren’t too keen on heavily scented products, mint and menthol provide excellent alternatives!
- Cyril R Salter Fresh Mint Luxury Shaving Cream + Proraso Green Liquid Cream After Shave Balm with Eucalyptus and Mint
- Captain’s Choice Shaving Soap, N’or Easter + Myrsol Formula ‘K’Aftershave
- Fine 21st Century Shaving Soap, Snake Bite + Fine Snake Bite After Shave Tonic
Shop our full Winter Collection here.