It’s time to grow your Mo!
With just a few days left until the start of November, men worldwide are preparing to grow their facial hair in support of men’s health.
Related: Moustache Inspiration
Raising funds for men’s health, Movember brings attention to pressing men’s health issues including mental health, suicide prevention, testicular and prostate cancer.
- 1 in 9 Canadian men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in their lifetime
- Testicular cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in young Canadian men
- In 2019, over 3,050 men died by suicide, nearly 59 men per week
- In Canada, 3 out of 4 deaths by suicide are men
- Suicide is the second leading cause of death among Canadian males aged 15–44 years
Are you participating in Movember? Visit the official Movember website to learn more about the organization and the ways to lend your support.
Don’t forget you can also find tools to style and groom your beard and moustache at Fendrihan!