Summer has officially begun! Most of us will be looking to update our grooming and shaving routines to include lighter, and fresher, formulas and scents. We’ve highlighted some key summer products that will give your grooming routine a summer makeover. You can even keep them in your roster throughout the year to liven up your skin on a cold winter’s day!
Inhale the sweet and calming aroma of the ocean and stay seaside throughout the year with sea salt products designed to nourish and hydrate skin and hair. Along with calming irritated skin, sea salt helps stimulate scalp circulation and enhances hair’s volume. To incorporate sea salt into hair or skincare, try the following:
- Brooklyn Grooming Pilgrim’s Matte Finish Sea Salt Spray
- Ach Brito SPA Soap Bar
- Castelbel Special Edition Gentlemen’s Club Hand & Body Wash
Citrus, Lemon & Lime
By the time summer hits, you’re sure to be craving fresh, citrus fruits. Loaded with antioxidants, citrus fruits help to boost skin’s elasticity and prevent wrinkles while minimizing oil production and promoting hair growth. Help heal skin and awaken your senses with fresh citrus-infused grooming and skincare!
- Taylor of Old Bond Street Shaving Cream Bowl, Lime Zest
- Geo. F. Trumper Extract of Limes Shampoo
- Baxter of California Vitamin Cleansing Bars
- Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25, Grapefruit
- Mondial Antica Barberia Original Citrus Cologne
Ultra-nourishing and rich in anti-inflammatory properties, coconut oil hydrates skin, keeping it soft and supple. It also conditions hair leaving it looking and feeling healthy. Savor the sweet, tropical scent of a freshly cracked coconut with one of the products below!
- D.R. Harris Coconut Oil Conditioner
- Geo. F. Trumper Coconut Oil Shampoo, 500 ml
- Taylor of Old Bond Street Shaving Cream Bowl, Coconut
Rich in anti-oxidants, seaweed helps exfoliate skin removing dirt and toxins. It also heals inflamed skin and reduces the appearance of fine line and wrinkles. When added to hair care, seaweed promotes hair growth and nourishes dry hair. Seaweed is a super grooming extract that you can find in many products including those listed below:
Ideal for calming skin, bay rum is known for its astringent properties and is often found in aftershaves and skincare products to soothe skin, including:
- Henri et Victoria 2-in-1 Body and Beard Wash
- Captain’s Choice Aftershave
- Clubman Virgin Island Bay Rum Aftershave/Cologne
View our full Summer Collection here.